- Soya chaap 8-10 pieces
- Cream (malai) ½ cup
- Thick yogurt (dahi) ½ cups
- Garlic (lahsan) 1 tea spoon
- Ginger (adrakh) 1 tea spoon
- Green chillies (hari mirch), finely chopped 2-4 table spoons
- Lemon juice (nimboo ka ras) 2 table spoons
- Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya), chopped 4-5 table spoons
- Red Chili (lal mirch) flakes 1 table spoon
- Roasted cumin (bhuna jeera) powder 1 tea spoon
- Salt (namak) to taste
- Cut Soya Chaap into 1” to 1 1/2” pieces.
- Take cream and curd in a bowl and mix them
- Add garlic, ginger, green chillies, red chilli flakes, roasted cumin powder and salt into the curd-cream mixture and mix.
- Marinate Soya chaap with this mixture. Keep it in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- After 4-5 hours remove it from refrigerator and add chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- Grill it for 7-8 minutes. Serve this with onion rings.