Cook Time: 45 min
Makes: 8 Rolls
Oil – 1 tbsp
Onions – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp
Garlic – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Tomatoes – 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp or to taste
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
Green Chilies – to taste, fine chopped
Cilantro – lots, fine chopped
Lemon or Lime Juice – to taste
Chutney (mint or cilantro) – to taste
2. Add in the fine sliced Onions, finely chopped Green Chillies, Cilantro, Squeeze of Lime and mix well.
3. Divide the Chicken into as many as the number of Rotis to be made.
4. Place some Chicken on the Roti to the side close to you for easy rolling.
5. Put some Chutney of your choice over the Chicken.
6. Roll the Roti with the chicken away from you to form a tight roll.
7. Wrap with foil to keep warm or put in a toothpick to keep it from unwrapping.
8. Serve hot.
1. Use tortillas or regular left-over Chapatis for a quick bite.
2. Use Chutney of your liking.
3. Add in some Pickled Onions for an extra crunch.
4. Roll some shredded cheese for kids (or any cheese lovers).
5. Make it vegetarian – roll up some Masala Musroom, Paneer Bhurji or any other left over dry vegetables.
6. Make it special- substitute the Chicken with Mushrooms in the same recipe.