Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 200 gms minced chicken
- 2 green chillies thinly chopped
- 1 cup dried onion
- 1 inch ginger paste
- 4-5 cloves garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 6-7 cashew nuts
- 4-5 almonds
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1-1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala powder
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil to shallow fry
How to make Chicken Seekh Kabab:
- Combine the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, cashew nuts and almonds.
- Grind and make a smooth paste.
- Wash the minced chicken thoroughly in the water.
- Drain the water through the sieve and squeeze out the water as much as you can.
- Mix all the ingredients in the minced chicken, also add the seeds and nuts paste.
- Mix very well with the hands and keep aside for 25-30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add sufficient oil to shallow fry kabab.
- Apply little bit of water in your hands, take a small ball of the mixture and insert any type of skewer through it just to make the holes.
- Press firmly and pour into hot oil.
- Shallow fry on medium high heat until turns into nice golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with spicy coriander or mint chutney.
- Another way to make chicken seekh kabab is that you can settle the mixture around the satay stick and then place them on a hot tawa, drizzle oil or butter and cook evenly all around until browned.
- If you are making this kabab on the tawa then you need to baste them with butter or oil at regular intervals.
- Minced chicken is easily available in the market, but in case you do not get it then simply buy the boneless chicken, cut into small pieces and chop little bit in the chopper. Your minced chicken will be ready.