Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 400 gms chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 2 tbsp thick yogurt
- A pinch of carom seeds
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 green chillies thinly chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- A pinch of red-orange food color
- 1-1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Few mint leaves chopped
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp mint mayonnaise sauce
- 4 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup onion shredded
- 1/2 cup capsicum shredded
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
How to make Chicken Tikka Wrap:
- Clean the chicken breast in normal running water and chop into small pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients of filling in a bowl except the oil.
- Mix the chicken pieces very well to coat evenly, cover the bowl with the wrap paper and keep in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven on 450F degrees and soak the wooden skewers in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
- Thread the marinated pieces of chicken onto the skewers and keep in the oven to grill for about 8-10 minutes.
- Keep checking until chicken turns into golden brown in color, also check the tenderness of chicken with the fork or knife.
- In between spread little bit of oil upon the chicken.
- When the chicken is done then remove it from the skewers and place in the plate.
- Place the tortilla on the clean surface and divide the chicken into equal portions.
- Now spread little butter and sauces right on the center portion of the tortilla, place the chicken, arrange the shredded vegetables and sprinkle some chaat masala.
- Fold the tortilla from down, left and right side.
- Fix with the toothpicks and heat for few seconds before serving.
- You can heat it in the oven or on the hot griddle just for few seconds.
- You may add veggies like lettuce, broccoli, celery and your favorite veggies to make it more flavorful.
- Vegetable oil or butter can be used instead of olive oil.
- You may make this chicken in the non-stick pan as well.