Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » » Food Delivery Restuarant in Satya niketan , New Delhi

Food Delivery Restuarant in Satya niketan , New Delhi

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 18 April 2018 | 07:32


Chowringhee Family Restaurant



Amazing, very fresh food. Unusually good coffee as well. The food was hot and rich. Not perfect but a cut about the other cafes around here. Beautiful decor, the owners are so polite and friendly and the food was fantastic! which is turkey sausage, potato and eggs. We will definitely be coming back when we visit again. I have found this place in a very stressful period of my life, while I was also very tired of all of the random coffee shops there. First time I entered Chowringee, it was simply because of its atmosphere and the very friendly manager. But then it became all about the high quality and perfect tasting foods and drinks they serve, specially the coffee. And now I just have to go back there every time I get the chance because all the things I need are gathered in one place: Clean, cosy, friendly people, nice area and amazing food. What a wonderful place with not only the best coffee ever but the most delicious food and friendly welcoming atmosphere. Such a fantastic little place, fabulously friendly people but not obtrusive and the decor is rustic and authentic, always something to look at. However, the food is simply exquisite - I have tried several dishes now that I had no idea what they were going to be and each time I have been delighted. I recommend everyone to go there. You guys will love this place. 
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment