Cooking Time: 15-17 mins.
Servings: 10 rolls.
- 200 gms paneer (cottage cheese) diced
- 2 tsp thick yogurt
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 4 green chillies paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp tikka masala
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup onion shredded and shuffled
- 2 tbsp green bell pepper shredded
- 2 tbsp yellow bell pepper shredded
- 2 medium size tomatoes thinly sliced (remove pulp and seeds)
- 1/2 cup mint mayonnaise sauce
- 1/2 cup chilli garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp oil
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- A pinch of baking soda
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup milk
How to make Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls:
- Combine all the ingredients of making roll and knead the soft dough with the help of milk.
- Add more milk if required to make a soft dough.
- Cover the dough and keep aside for few minutes.
- Now mix yogurt, ginger-garlic, green chillies lemon juice, tikka masala, salt and red chilli powder.
- Mix well and add diced paneer.
- Toss gently and keep aside for 15-20 minutes until sets.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add marinated panner.
- Toss very gently and stir only for few minutes until saute.
- Divide the dough of roll into 10 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a thin roti, use oil and dry wheat flour if required.
- Roast each rolled out roti on a hot tawa until little brown spots come out on both sides.
- Divide the paneer mixture in equal potions.
- Now place the rolled roti on flat surface, apply little bit of butter, mint sauce and chilli garlic sauce.
- Spread a portion of the filling on the center of the roti, sprinkle shredded veggies and chaat masala.
- Roll it up from the three sides.
- Cover from the downside first and then from left and right hand side.
- At the time of serving, heat the roll on hot griddle or in the oven just for few seconds.
- Serve hot.
- Fill the stuffing and veggies in the roll according to the size of the roti, else they will come out and you will not be able to fold it.
- You can use tooth sticks to fix the roll for the heating purpose and then remove out them at the time of serving.
- You can use veggies of your choice.
- You may use tortilla to make such type of rolls.