Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » » Famous Restaurant in Satya niketan

Famous Restaurant in Satya niketan

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 10 July 2018 | 03:48

Famous Restaurant in Satya niketan 



If you're in the area, check this gem of a place out !  The food is good, the team very helpful, a special thank to the manager ! We will definitely come back for sure. This cafe has very nice food and welcoming staff. You can have a breakfast here and you'll find it really amazing. The food is cooked to a very high standard and you'll enjoy it. I cleared the plate which is unusual for me as I am not usually a big eater. I will come back again to try something else shortly. All the people that work there are very friendly and make you feel at home even if its just for a coffee. My first impression was of how unpretentious the surrounding area is. Friendly atmosphere and affordable prices. The highly recommended place for everyone! Well the food was just great, No skimping on the ingredients here. I cook at home and I could not have done better. It was a post gym meet up with a friend and we left fully fed and hydrated. Great sausages and quality, free range eggs with creamy yolks and a real tea bag in a proper big cup, and a bottle of water on the table as standard. Friendly staff and a lovely light open area to sit. I'm going to make this a regular spot. I highly recommend this place to everyone. Worth a visit. This is the best family restaurant in Satya Niketan


SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment